"some of the most interesting people i know don't know what to do with their lives."

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Soul

Soul (noun)
a : the moral and emotional nature of human beings
b : the quality that arouses emotion and sentiment
c : spiritual or moral force

Soul searching.
Everyone does it.
Some seek it more than others.
Some are stuck with a problem in their life,
and they have to go away for days,
weeks,
months,
years.
And what they do in those hours?
Soul search.
Now, no one knows the place where we go to search.
Everyone has a different place.
For me?
Its the barn.

I don't know what it is,
but sitting on the back of a horse,
that's 1200 pounds heavier than you are,
is....amazing.

This is my soul searching.

"Everyday I fight for
All my future somethings
A thousand little wars
I have to choose between
I could spend a lifetime
Earning things that I don't need
But, that's like chasing rainbows
And coming home empty"
-Strip Me (Natasha Bedingfield) sung by Gavin Mikhail

No comments:

Post a Comment