"some of the most interesting people i know don't know what to do with their lives."

Monday, January 23, 2012

Dreams

"This is your life. Do what you love. And do it often. If you don't like something, change it. If you don't like your job, quit it. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop. They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love. Stop over analyzing. life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Open your mind, arms, and heart to new things and people. We are united in our differences. Ask the next person you see what their passion is, and share your inspiring dream with them. Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself. Some opportunities only come once; seize them. Life is about the people you meet and the things your create with them, so go out and start creating. Live your dream and wear your passion.

Life is short."


Life is short. Take every chance and every opportunity you got; they might lead to some place even more amazing then what you're imagining.You have to go out there and throw yourself under a bus (metaphorically speaking, please do not actually do that.) Before the better, it will get worse! Much worse! You're going to want to quit, give up, throw in the towel. But if you don't, things will be wonderful!

My mom tells me that my dream will never happen. I will never go to the Maclay Finals. I will never be that good, have that expensive of a horse, or have the money to go.  But I've met enough people that haven't followed their dreams and they all regret it. I have 2 more years to compete in Finals, so why not start now? I'm willing to throw myself under that bus, and I'm ready to break every bone in my body. But in the end: I'll be happy. I might not make it to Finals, but you bet I'll be darn happy if I get to even compete in the Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment