"some of the most interesting people i know don't know what to do with their lives."

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Change

Change (noun)
The act or instance of making or becoming different.

Change.
Love it,
embrace it,
make it part of the family.
But whatever you do,
don't push it away.
Accept it,
because change is part of life.
You can either take change like it is,
or watch it leave out to door.

Now, most people are afraid of change.
But what are they really afraid of?
Because it sure isn't change itself.
It might be that thought in the back of your mind,
"they might hate me."
"i could make them angry."
Or that feeling of guilt after you tell someone something.
But whatever people are afraid of,
it isn't change itself.

Change will be coming to my life very soon,
if not already.
But I'm not going to push it away,
I'm gonna put on my big-girl pants;
buckle my seatbelt.
'Cause this is sure going to be one hell of a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment